Ads Area

Know these process to recover when Money Transferred to a Wrong UPI Address

Many times making payments through UPI goes wrong to some other account by mistake. This often happens due to haste, after which we have to face a lot of trouble. But instead of getting worried, you can get your money back by filing a complaint in time. According to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), if your money has been transferred to a wrong account, you can get it back within 2 working days or 48 hours of your complaint. We are telling you about all the processes which you can complete and withdraw your money.

Call helpline number

If you have made payment on a wrong number, then first of all you will have to call the helpline number of the payment platform (Phone-pay, Google pay, Paytm). There you will have to give all the requested details.

Complaint helpline numbers of popular payment platforms of the country

  •     Phone-pay helpline number-1800-419-0157
  •     Google Pay Helpline Number- 080-68727374 / 022-68727374
  •     Paytm Helpline Number- 0120-4456-456
  •     BHIM Helpline Number- 18001201740, 022- 45414740

Complain to NPCI

After this, you go to the website of National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) and lodge a complaint. Along with this, you should also lodge a complaint with your bank as soon as possible.

These are the steps to complain

  •     First of all you call BHIM helpline number 18001201740. Give all the information asked here.
  •     After this, fill all the details of the transaction like PPBL, number (on which you have made wrong payment) and file a complaint with your bank.
  •     If the bank does not complete the process of your refund within the stipulated time, you can complain about it to Lokpal by visiting its website.
  •     After the complaint process is completed, your transaction will be verified after which your money will be returned in 2 to 3 working days.

Do this also

If your money has gone to a wrong account, then apart from going through all the legal processes, you should also contact the number on which you have made the wrong payment. You can request the person to return the money.



Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Area