Ads Area

LOST Your 10th Class Marksheet - Here’s How Get Duplicate Marksheet

You can visit to the examination board's head office and apply there for the marksheet you lost by writing a letter or as per their terms. You can request the University for the same with a written request. They will give you a duplicate copy.

To get a duplicate marksheet and certificate:
  1. File an FIR in the nearest police station.
  2. Fill the application form available on CBSE Website.
  3. Fill the application form carefully.
  4. An Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10 should be filed.
  5. Prepare a demand draft for the requisite amount.
  6. Attach identification certificate of a gazetted officer or principal.
  7. Attach the new paper declaration/press release.
  8. Send to CBSE regional office with all attachments.

  • One needs to fill separate application forms for each duplicate certificate.
  • Candidate applying for duplicates should keep in mind the varying fees according to the year of passing and get the demand draft prepared accordingly. The application should be sent to the regional CBSE office along with required documents and fees.
  • The documents will be received after 15 days excluding the holidays.
  • The certificates shall be collected within three months from the date of depositing the fee otherwise it will be cancelled and the candidate will have to apply afresh for procuring the documents.
  • One should not forget to mention the correct name, parents name and roll number while applying.
  • In case of emergency, the documents can be prepared within 2 days. An extra amount of fee is to be paid for getting the documents early.
  • Migration certificate will be issued only to the successful candidates or those who have been placed in compartment order while seeking admission for further studies. The failed candidates should not apply as they will not be granted the migration.
  • The revised fee for the documents can be seen on FAQ page of official CBSE Website.

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. I lost my 12 Th marksheet kindly five some ideas to get it

  2. One easily escape from the corona during quarantine period. Simply consume vettumaran gulika in ginger extract, 4 times in day. Tablet is available in Kottakkal arya vaidya sala


Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Area