Ads Area

Here's how to withdraw EPF money via offline

EPFO members are required to fill the Composite Claim Form (CCF) if they want to make full or partial withdrawal from their employee's provident fund (EPF) account. The same CCF needs to be filled if an EPFO member want to
withdraw money from his EPS (pension) account.

This Composite Claim Form is of two-types. One is for those who have seeded their EPF account with Aadhaar and the other is for those who have not seeded their account with Aadhaar.

Composite Claim Form (Aadhaar)

If the EPFO member has updated his Aadhaar and bank account number on the UAN portal and has submitted the new Form-11 to his employer at the time of joining the job, then he will fill the Composite Claim Form (Aadhaar) form. 

In the first place of the form, the member needs to put a tick mark beside the type of claim -- Final PF settlement, PF partial withdrawal, Pension withdrawal benefit. Then you have to mention your name, UAN, Aadhaar number and date of joining the establishment. If you are making a partial withdrawal, then mention the purpose of partial withdrawal and amount in the sixth place.

In the seventh place, mention the date of leaving the organisation (if it is a final PF settlement). If you are making final withdrawal of your EPF before completion of five years of service, then you have to mention PAN number and the reason for leaving service in the eighth place followed by your full address in the ninth place

This form does not require attestation of the employer and can be submitted to the concerned EPFO office directly. Along with the form, you are required to attach a canceled cheque as a proof for your bank account. The amount will be credited directly to your bank account.

Composite Claim Form (non-Aadhaar)

This form is applicable for those who have not seeded their EPF account with Aadhaar and their UAN is not activated. In this form, members are required to fill all the details as mentioned above along with details like EPF account number, date of birth, father's/husband's name, bank account details.

This form needs to be attested by the employer before submission with the jurisdictional EPFO office. Enclosure of a canceled cheque as proof of account is also necessary.

Worth mentioning here is that partial withdrawal is allowed for purposes like housing loan, purchase of site, house, flat or for construction, addition, alteration in existing house and repayment of housing loan. Partial withdrawal is also allowed for other purposes like lockout or closure of factory, illness of self or family members, marriage of self/son/daughter/brother/sister, post matriculation education of children, natural calamity, cut in electricity in establishment, purchasing equipment by physically handicapped, one year before retirement, investment in Varista Pension Bima Yojana.

Income tax (TDS) is deducted on the withdrawal amount if the service of the member is less than five years. No income tax (TDS) is deducted in case the total balance is less than Rs 50,000. If the member submits his PAN, then TDS @10% is deducted if the withdrawal amount is more than Rs 50,000 and the service is less than five years. In case PAN is not submitted, then TDS@ 34.608% is deducted from the withdrawal amount.

For calculation of years of service, total service in the present establishment, as well as service in all the previous establishments are taken into consideration. Therefore it is advisable to merge all PF accounts. If your total service is less than 10 years, then you can withdraw the corpus deposited in EPS account. Once you complete 10 years of service you become eligible for pension under EPS.

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. My daughter died on 07_07_2017
    She worked in copanies.I applied through last worked company
    Two years gone.But in vein.



Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Area