Tuesday, 12 May 2020

EPFO Alert - Know how to apply for reimbursements under PMGKY

Good news for those employers who wish to receive reimbursements of benefits under the government's flagship scheme Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY). Employers who have remitted for the month of March before the deployment
of this facility can rejoice because the facility has been extended in order to give relief in the wake of the nationwide lockdown due to Covid 19 pandemic.

EPFO today shared online procedure to receive reimbursement of benefits under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) Scheme for establishments which had remitted for March 2020 before deployment of the facility.

Here's how employers can apply:

1. Login on the Unified Employer Portal with Username and Password
2. Click on the PMGKY Reimbursement Registration option
3. If your Form 5A is already attested you will be able to see the form and bank details of the establishment. If your details in the form are correct, fill the column of establishment
4. Click 'Agree' and 'Submit'

If Form 5A is not having essential details along with bank details then fill other details and bank account. Attest Form 5A and then:

1. Go to the Home Page and Click 'PMGKY Reimbursement Registration'
2. Now Form 5A will be displayed along with the bank details
3. Click column of the establishment
4. Click Agree and Submit

Once you complete the process successfully, a message will be displayed on your screen saying 'Reimbursement Application is successfully submitted'. As per EPFO, the claims for advance to fight COVID-19 pandemic are being processed on priority considering exigency of the situation. The time for processing other types of claims is 20 days.

It is worth mentioning that in order to prevent disruption in the employment of low wage-earning employees and support

establishments employing up to one hundred employees, the entire employees EPF contributions (12% of wages) and employers’ EPF & EPS contribution (12% of wages), totalling 24% of the monthly wages for three months shall be directly paid by the government in the EPF accounts of employees, who are already members of EPF Scheme, 1952, drawing wages less than Rs 15,000 per month and employed in establishments, already covered under the EPF & MP Act, 1952, employing up to one hundred employees, with 90% or more of such employees earning less than Rs 15,000 monthly wages.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Techiyogiz is one of start-up Online website of aspiring Engineers who are yet to finish their Graduation.Technology Happenings along with How To and Tips and Tricks of various Technology related matters.

1 comment:

  1. BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE….. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) for how to get it and its cost . ………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS………. You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $1,000, 2nd VAULT $2,000, RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done. ***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) We are located in USA.

    ReplyDelete